The Ventilator Project, a new non-profit startup located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston, is on a mission to construct a low-cost, universally accessible ventilator that can save the lives of Covid-19 and other patients of respiratory illnesses worldwide. Tyler Mantel, founder of Watertower Robotics, sought out to address the biggest problems with ventilators during the Covid-19 pandemic: the cost of ventilators, which can be upwards of $40,000 apiece, and the lack of parts to build them given the bottlenecks in the supply chain for medical grade parts. The Ventilator Project’s mission is thus to rapidly prototype, build and ship ventilators built from readily available parts at a fraction of the price ($5,000).
In this role, the HR PM will use basic communication, organizational, and reasoning skills to help solve general HR problems. The human resources (HR) generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the human resource office of a company, as well as the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. HR departments generally handle employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational and development..
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Organization development
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
- Organization of orientations, development, and trainings
- Policy development and documentation
- Relationship management
- Professional communication
- Communication skills: The job requires good listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Organizational skills: An HR assistant must be able to easily access and store many types of information on a daily basis.
- Confidentiality: An HR generalist handles confidential and sensitive information that must not be shared with others.
- 2-3 years of administrative or related Human Relations experience
- 1 year of recruiting experience
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
The team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds and skill sets, but each of us share a common calling: we couldn’t continue to sit and wait. We knew it was time to step up and find a solution.
Please Apply Here: https://k7y.pl/s/zUfFC