The Ventilator Project, a new non-profit startup located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston, is on a mission to construct a low-cost, universally accessible ventilator that can save the lives of Covid-19 and other patients of respiratory illnesses worldwide. Tyler Mantel, founder of Watertower Robotics, sought out to address the biggest problems with ventilators during the Covid-19 pandemic: the cost of ventilators, which can be upwards of $40,000 apiece, and the lack of parts to build them given the bottlenecks in the supply chain for medical grade parts. The Ventilator Project’s mission is thus to rapidly prototype, build and ship ventilators built from readily available parts at a fraction of the price ($5,000).
The Ventilator Project is looking for a People Operations Analyst, who will be responsible for managing the department’s HRIS and HR communication, along with improving the department’s operations through social science experiments and planning events. This individual will create departmental HR databases based on staff performance, educational, gender, and socioeconomic diversity, while conducting internal audits of HR policies of our external manufacturing facilities as well. With this information, they will further execute experiments and evaluations into the efficiency of staff within different environments and leadership methods. Furthermore, they will be spearheading department programming including but not limited to: planning events, creating merchandising, as well as developing performance evaluations of both interns and employees.
- Experience with setting goals as well as robust organizational skills
- Well versed in data analytics
- Excellent communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Event programming experience
- Comfort in understanding and utilizing advanced analytics and statistical background (i.e. regression analysis, qualitative coding, Pareto diagrams, etc.)
- Has experience in social science and behavioral research. Academic publication in social sciences or liberal arts is a plus.
- Experience with organizational analytical methods and setting KPIs.
- Familiarity with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
The team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds and skill sets, but each of us share a common calling: we couldn’t continue to sit and wait. We knew it was time to step up and find a solution.
LOCATION : Remote
DISCLOSURE: Current on-site volunteers are working in an isolated office setting while practicing safe social distancing practices. We have gloves and masks readily available, and the office space is professionally cleaned several times throughout the week.
Please Apply Here: https://k7y.pl/s/vgko2