The Ventilator Project is a new non-profit startup located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston. Our mission to construct a low-cost, universally accessible ventilator that can save the lives of Covid-19 patients experiencing respiratory illnesses worldwide. Current ventilators can cost upwards of $40,000. Our goal is to rapidly prototype, build & ship ventilators built from readily available parts for a fraction of this price, providing hospitals & patients with a cheaper alternative. Everyone deserves a chance to fight COVID19, fight with us.
The Ventilator Project (TVP) is looking for a Vice President of Fundraising. The position oversees and manages the organizations’ fundraising strategy, development, and execution. The role requires an individual who is a strong leader, understands and is passionate about the mission and vision of the organization, exemplifies TVP Core Values, and can articulate TVP’s mission to donors and prospects in a way that both educates and compels them to give. The successful candidate will have experience setting and leading annual fundraising goals utilizing multiple fundraising channels. They will work Working cross-functionally with leadership to set and deliver on fundraising goals that not only support the operational and financial needs of the organization but also support its brand and mission.
- Develop and implement a strong acknowledgment and stewardship program aimed at building deeper relationships with donors at every giving level
- Collaborate to research, develop and implement fundraising strategies, including new marketing initiatives, fundraising campaigns, digital, face-to-face, mobile channels, and others to expand giving base of donors
- Assist with planning and implementation of all fundraising campaigns and events
- Development of major proposals and grants
- Continually monitor and regularly report on performance progress towards agreed revenue targets and fundraising opportunities
- Engage Team members to help fulfill fundraising goals
- Work closely with the marketing team on the administration and development of the website, social channels, and donation platform as related to fundraising efforts
- Assist the President and other administrators in gathering, collating, and analyzing data relative to the financial operations of the company.
- Oversee the fiscal management of contracts and grants.
- Be responsible for the financial analysis, planning and management of the company’s resources in order to facilitate and support its mission and strategic plan.
- Prefer 3-5+ years of direct fundraising experience
- ability to build out and lead a team
- creative thinking
- priotization (effort vs. impact)
- Collaborates and communicates effectively in a remote setting (on–site optional)
- Energetic personality with a commitment to effective communication across diverse populations
- Track record of asking for and closing five- and six-figure gifts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Google Drive Suite, Constant Contact along with the flexibility to learn and implement other platforms if needed
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative team as well as independently
- Attention to detail with impeccable follow-through is required
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Passion for the initiatives and outcomes of the organization and ability to articulate those and ignite that passion in others
- It would be helpful but not necessary to have a working understanding of digital marketing trends for all consumer marketing mediums: email campaigns, digital display ads, conversion landing pages, social, etc.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to match organizational initiatives to donor needs and interests
- Superior grant writing skills. Must be able to easily and quickly craft LOIs, proposals, reports, pitches, and e-mails
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please Apply Here: https://k7y.pl/s/fkPFe