All opportunities with TVP Health are currently unpaid volunteer positions that will give you a rich and unique opportunity to learn and participate alongside highly regarded industry experts.
TVP Health is a 501c3 nonprofit located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston. Our mission to simplify complex biomedical products to make them accessible and affordable for all. Our first ventilator, AIRA, was developed to be a universally accessible ventilator that could save the lives of Covid-19 patients experiencing respiratory illnesses worldwide. Current ventilators can cost upwards of $40,000. Our goal is to rapidly prototype, build & ship ventilators built from readily available parts for a fraction of this price, providing hospitals & patients with a cheaper alternative. Everyone deserves a chance to fight COVID19, fight with us. As of March 2021, our AIRA ventilator acquired the FDA EUA (Emergency Use Authorization).
DISCLOSURE: Current on-site volunteers are working in an isolated office setting while practicing safe social distancing practices. We have gloves and masks readily available, and the office space is professionally cleaned several times throughout the week.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to help us build and ideate on the next generation of mechanical ventilators and related tools or devices. Our Product Management team is comprised of firmware, mechanical, and electrical engineers, user researchers, UI/UX designers, industrial designers, and QA engineers.
Product Managers at The Ventilator Project will coordinate with all of those team members to build and improve upon our existing mechanical ventilators and internal processes. Product Managers will be involved in the entire product lifecycle, including the research, design, engineering, testing, release, and measurement phases. We’re looking for someone who can have a huge impact, and help the world breathe.
The Ventilator Project is a passionate team of volunteers that value curiosity, collaboration, and self-starter attitudes. Everyone has a direct hand in shaping the future of the current and future products. If you’re the kind of Product Manager who is looking to both help us grow and grow with us— then we’d love to talk to you.
Diversity is extremely important to us and unique perspectives are wanted, needed, and welcomed.
- Facilitate projects through the development pipeline, building and improving upon development and design processes that drive the team
- Define, measure, and report on Product KPIs to stakeholders, while measuring the effectiveness of past and new efforts
- Provide support for the internal team while working to remove roadblocks
- Ensure that we listen to and understand customer wants, monitor competitors, quantify value, and help steer the direction of the product
- Coordinate across cross-functional teams, like marketing, operations, customer support, engineering, and compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working and communicating features and specifications to engineers
- This position is on-site only. Flexibility to work part-time as well as remotely but expected to be on-site at minimum twice a week.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Product Management in a fast-pace, high-growth environment
- An understanding of the fintech space
- Ability to bring a business and/or analytical mindset to product management
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams and coordinate efforts across product lines
- Ability to coordinate with leadership to ensure the product aligns with overall business goals
- Ability to develop, monitor, and report on metrics across platforms
Please apply here: https://k7y.pl/s/gjQS6