The Ventilator Project, a new non-profit startup located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston, is on a mission to construct a low-cost, universally accessible ventilator that can save the lives of Covid-19 and other patients of respiratory illnesses worldwide. Two robotics entrepreneurs, Tyler Mantel, Founder of Watertower Robotics, and Alex Frost, founder of Florabot, teamed up to directly address the biggest problems with ventilators during the Covid-19 pandemic: the cost of ventilators, which can be upwards of $40,000 apiece, and the lack of parts to build them given the bottlenecks in the supply chain for medical-grade parts. The Ventilator Project’s mission is thus to rapidly prototype, build and ship ventilators built from readily available parts at a fraction of the price ($5,000).
In this role, the (Customer Relationship Management) CRM administrator will help develop, implement and operate TVP’s CRM to support the sales department and effectively manage its business development initiatives. More specifically, the CRM administrator will utilize SalesForce and HubSpot to track and maintain customer contact information and data. The CRM administrator will report to the VP of Sales and work closely with the outbound sales team to gather and organize the contact and communication data from customers and prospects. This role also requires collaboration with project managers to train them on operating the CRM cross-departmentally as needed.
- Background in database management, sales operations, business administration, information systems, operations management, mathematics, statistics, or related field required.
- Previous experience with database integration between disparate information management systems.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Ensure and inspect data quality and integrity across the CRM platform
- Complete regular internal system audits and manage upgrades
- Experience designing and implementing controls
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Architecture preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL.
- Experience and strong knowledge of SalesForce
The team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds and skill sets, but each of us share a common calling: we couldn’t continue to sit and wait. We knew it was time to step up and find a solution.
LOCATION: Boston, on-site
DISCLOSURE: Current on-site volunteers are working in an isolated office setting while practicing safe social distancing practices. We have gloves and masks readily available, and the office space is professionally cleaned several times throughout the week. We also have had several hostels/hotels provide free housing for our volunteers as well as an on-site chef to provide free meals.
Please apply using the following link: https://k7y.pl/s/xqQtL