The Ventilator Project is a new non-profit startup located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston. Our mission to construct a low-cost, universally accessible ventilator that can save the lives of Covid-19 patients experiencing respiratory illnesses worldwide. Current ventilators can cost upwards of $40,000. Our goal is to rapidly prototype, build & ship ventilators built from readily available parts for a fraction of this price, providing hospitals & patients with a cheaper alternative. Everyone deserves a chance to fight COVID19, fight with us.
DISCLOSURE: Current on-site volunteers are working in an isolated office setting while practicing safe social distancing practices. We have gloves and masks readily available, and the office space is professionally cleaned several times throughout the week.
The people operations analyst is a social scientist. The analyst will be applying social science field work research methodologies to help the quality & regulatory affairs department understand factors that contribute to operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of assisting or spearheading original research experiments related to social or organizational behavior. A solid foundation in converting qualitative data into quantitative analytics is mandatory for this position. With this information, they will further execute strategies, programs, and evaluations to promote positive work environments and leadership performance. Additionally, this individual will create departmental HR databases based on staff performance, educational, gender, and socioeconomic diversity, while conducting internal audits of HR policies of our external manufacturing facilities as well. Furthermore, they will be spearheading department programming including but not limited to: planning events, creating merchandising, as well as developing performance evaluations of both interns and employees.
● Has experience in social science and behavioral research. Academic publication in social sciences or liberal arts is a plus.
● Experience with setting goals as well as robust organizational skills
● Comfort in understanding and utilizing advanced analytics and statistical background (i.e. regression analysis, qualitative coding, Pareto diagrams, etc.)
● Excellent communicator and strong interpersonal skills
● Event programming experience
● This position is on-site only. Flexibility to work part-time as well as remotely but expected to be on-site at minimum a few times a week.
● A Ph.D in psychology, sociology, anthropology, behavioral science, or any other experimental social science field.
● Experience with organizational analytical methods and setting KPIs.
● Familiarity with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
Please apply here: https://k7y.pl/s/sCkNE