The Ventilator Project is a new non-profit startup located at MassRobotics in the Seaport district of Boston. Our mission to construct a low-cost, universally accessible ventilator that can save the lives of Covid-19 patients experiencing respiratory illnesses worldwide. Current ventilators can cost upwards of $40,000. Our goal is to rapidly prototype, build & ship ventilators built from readily available parts for a fraction of this price, providing hospitals & patients with a cheaper alternative. Everyone deserves a chance to fight COVID19, fight with us.
The Ventilator Project is looking for a project manager for our compliance engineering team,
who will be responsible for establishing communication channels, keeping track of milestones,
and managing projects delegated to staff members within the compliance engineering division.
This individual will keep track of daily objectives within the compliance team and have check-
ins with each member. They will hold weekly meetings with the division in order to ensure
steady progress or eliminate any foreseeable problems. In working with other project managers,
they will be the main contact between each team in order to remain on schedule. Furthermore,
they will maintain correspondence with our external testing facility.
● Experienced with project management in a healthcare, regulatory, or engineering
● Proven leadership experience in managing projects with various team members, internal
stakeholders, and timelines.
● Excellent communicator and strong interpersonal skills
● Managed logistics and business transactions with clients, corporate partners, and/or
● Ability to demonstrate robust organizational skills, time-management, scheduling, and
● This position is on-site only. Flexibility to work part-time as well as remotely but
expected to be on-site at minimum a few times a week.
● Available on a typical work schedule
● Basic engineering experience
LOCATION: BOSTON, ON-SITE
DISCLOSURE: Current on-site volunteers are working in an isolated office setting while practicing safe social distancing practices. We have gloves and masks readily available, and the office space is professionally cleaned several times throughout the week.
Please apply here: https://k7y.pl/s/Co5FJ